Documents to be produced/submitted for VERIFICATION at the time of admission.
- A printout of the application form submitted online along with five PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
- Print out of the application form must be signed by the candidate and respective parent.
- Original MARKSHEET of HS/equivalent to be produced for verification of marks. Original ADMIT CARD/MADHYAMIK CERTIFICATE also to be produced for verification of Date of Birth. Self-attested copies of both documents to be submitted at the time of admission.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, original certificate should be issued by the proper authority i.e., not lower than SDO. For physical handicapped students and those applying under Sports Quota (SQ), Kalyani University rules and regulations are to be followed and certificates from the concerned authorities must be produced. Along with original documents, self-attested photocopies must be produced and submitted.
- Information regarding the fee structure shall be notified later.
IF ANY OF THE PARTICULARS OF THE CANDIDATE ARE FOUND TO BE ERRORNEOUS, THE ADMISSION OF THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE LIABLE TO BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OF FEES AND THE SEAT WILL BE DECLARED A VACANT SEAT.